Wednesday, July 25, 2012

So Tired! and You are Sick :(

Dear Elijah,
Well baby boy... You are sick, Mommy is sick too, and one set of your grandparents are out of town for a week, and another set of your grandparents are at the hospital! Your grandpa Jim just got his knee surgery yesterday, so they have been at the hospital. Everything went well, and I hear your grandpa is doing well :) Good news!
          I feel so bad for you... You have a very runny nose, are all teary eyed, and also you are cutting TWO teeth right now! So painful! You are still trying to run around and play, but I can see that you are also pretty miserable, and feel cloudy. Good news is that you do not have a fever.
           This has been such an emotional week for me, and had it not been for your daddy being strong for me, my own dad helping us out with odds and ends of moving with his trailer and muscles, and my sister helping me clean the new house, I think I would have had a mental break down! We also had my cousins Oscar and Erica come help us, plus your uncle CJ, and Auntie Meg! They all showed up last Saturday and helped us move all our stuff into the new place :) That was so nice of all of them, and we could not have done any of it without them! But now is the tough part of having to wait till the house is all clean, and painted. It's hard to get over there to do these things because one of us always has to stay behind with you. You need so much attention, and I hate when you have to tag along with us to the new house while we clean and paint! It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring for you :( But you are such a good boy, and usually let us get a couple hours of work in. It's just a lot harder when you and I are both sick!!! Last night I had a good cry, and had to let out some of my frustration of not being able to do everything I need/want to do because I'm 9 1/2 months pregnant with your sweet little sister Emma. I have been having severe lower back pain, and also leg pains that shoot down. It's weird! Sometimes it feels like my legs and hips get dislocated! haha, I told your dad last night it feels like if I move wrong that my butt is going to break off of my hips! Hahahaha!
          I went to the doctor yesterday and she told me that I already have pretty good signs of labor, which was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting, but also stressful since I feel like we now are trying to hurry hurry hurry JUST in case someone special decides to come and join us early ;)
          I cleaned the kitchen for 4 hours today with your nina, and your dad helped clean, and played with you. He wanted to do all the cleaning, but I am so picky about cleaning, and I also can't pick you up very good right now since my back is not so good, so cleaning was actually the easiest choice for me. It's just that the days are so long and tiring right now, and when I get home I have nothing left! No energy at all... Your daddy has been working on top of all the house stuff, so he is pretty tired too! We still play with you, and snuggle with you, and give you everything we have until you fall asleep... Then... and only then do we KNOCK OUT!!! hahahahahaha... Once you fall asleep, we crawl into bed too. I can't wait till we are in ONE place, have our own space to let you run around and tear apart, and are settled. That will feel so nice :) We of course will miss it here at your grandparents place ;) but it's time...
          I sure do hope you feel better soon baby boy, and I hope I get over this cold soon too. You have been such a great trooper during this whole time. You are so sweet, and we are blessed to have such a easy going little guy. Soon things will be more regular. We have still been able to keep you on your sleep schedule during all of this! So that's been good. I love you babe! You are the sunshine that keeps us laughing in rougher times! God has been so good in giving us perseverance, and we are thankful for the help He has provided us with so far ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment