Monday, March 12, 2012

Saving All Your Firsts For Daddy :)

Dear Elijah,
 I am happy to announce to you that you clapped for the first time today in front of both your daddy and I! We got so excited and looked at each other quickly while your daddy said, "Has he ever done that before?!" I said NO!!! Then we both proceeded to clap and tell you how awesome you are! Hahaha... Clapping is a big deal around here apparently ;) THEN, mommy had been trying to get you to play your recorder, but you could not figure out how to blow into it. I was showing you all day, and then right now, as daddy was sitting down to do homework, he picked it up to distract you from closing his lap top (which is what you always do when we are on our computers) and when he gave it to you, you played it! What the heck!? Hahahahaha, you smarty pants. I guess you just wanted to do it when daddy was here. I'm so glad your dad has been able to witness so many of your firsts! You are finally getting over your cold! Yay! You are still a bit stuffy, but you are doing a lot better today. Yesterday you were just so tired, and didn't want to do much. You would actually stay where we set you down, and you were acting very melancholy. Thankfully today you are running around like crazy, talking, and being your normal little self :) I took a picture of you yesterday laying on your changing table because you were just so uninterested in anything. Usually you will try to flip right off that thing, but since you were not feeling energetic yesterday, you just lied there for as long as we left you there. I HAD to get a picture because it was so out of character for you! Ok, well, I love you baby boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment