Monday, December 20, 2010

Dear Elijah,
So far our first married Christmas together has been amazing! I'm telling you, we have the best families ever :) We took off from Seattle to California on the 17th of December, and had a pretty good flight. The only problem we had was when we were in the air, mommy got sick and put that barf bag to good use. Yuck! But I was so happy that your daddy was there to comfort me. I told him, I would have been so nervous and sad if he were not there to rub my back and head while I was getting sick. After that, everything was smooth sailing! The first fun thing we got to do was have a slumber party at Grandma and Grandpa Holland's house with your Uncle Jimmy, Auntie Tiffany, and cousins Grace, Katelynne and Hannah! It was so fun. Your cousins are so cute and it was fun to get to spend so much time with everyone :) The next night was your cousin in-law Erica's Birthday, so we went out to a karaoke place to see her, and celebrate. Today, we got to spy on you and see you in 4D at First Look Sonograms in Redondo Beach! It was amazing!!! You were so cute and active, The lady said that you were so cute and the best baby in a long time that she had taken video of. She said you were cooperating so well, and that she was amazed by how much you were showing off for the ultrasound. Haha, eli, you little ham! You cried, smiled, yawned, swallowed, and sucked your fingers the whole time! It was so amazing to see. I'm still on a high from the experience! I can't wait to meet you. So far this week, your daddy has felt you kick, along with your grandma Darcie, Your grandma Diane, and your Auntie Tiff. More to come hopefully! I know your Auntie Melissa, and Uncle C.J. want to feel you too :) I'm so in love with you baby. I could not stop staring at your pictures after the ultrasound! They said everything looks great! You are doing good, and exactly where you should be in terms of growing and developing. PRAISE GOD! We got prayer for you yesterday at church, and continue to pray for you every day! Sue and Tobiah Scott prayed for you, and you were moving around as they prayed over you, your dad, and I. We are blessed to have so many caring and Godly people in our lives who are ready and willing to pray for us :)


No comments:

Post a Comment