Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I Can Balance a Cup!

Dear Elijah,
You mommy can now balance a cup on her tummy! It's so cool. I've always wanted to do that. Your daddy walked into your grandma and grandpa Holland's living room and caught me sitting in your grandpas big brown chair with a cup on my belly. Yeah, that's the big news for this week!!! Oh yeah, and we asked your Auntie Melissa and Uncle Cruz to be your Nina and Nino... No big deal... Just kidding! It is a big deal! On Christmas Eve we asked these two awesome people to be a big part of your life :) You will see how cool they are when you're older, haha. They have always been there for your mommy, and I know they will do the same for you. They are loyal, protective, sweet, fun and have a great sense of style. Hahaha... Ok we really chose them because they have leather jackets just like you, your daddy and I do. I mean, that's pretty important! They also like boots, and scarfs like you will too one day. Hahahaha! Anyway, Elijah, it's a pretty important thing in our family to choose God Parents. They become a big part of your life, and are people that your daddy and I can  have beside us. I know every one in the family will be a part of your life, and that we will have many people standing beside us encouraging us as a family along the way. Your Nina and Nino just have to now! haha
This Christmas was so great Eli. I can't wait till you can actually be here with us to celebrate Jesus' Birthday! It was so fun seeing all of our families. It was your your dad and mines first Christmas together as a married couple, and he surprised me with a beautiful necklace from Tiffany's. I got him some hiking boots he has been wanting for such a long time. It reminded me of how your daddy still sees me as a jewel, and still wants to make me smile every day. He makes me feel like a princess! I got him boots because he is such a guy in the good sense. He is all man to me, and I see how he takes care of this family, and feel like we could not be in better hands. Your daddy thinks long and hard about things, and prays about things without even saying much sometimes. Then he lets me know his ideas, and how God has been speaking to him. While we were down here this time, he has been hunting around for places to live, making calls, taking appointments, and driving us around town searching for a place he would want us all to live. So Elijah, we may have seen the place us three will become a family in! :) But who knows, we have other places to see still. Your daddy says "I love you Elijah!" Over and out :)






No comments:

Post a Comment