Friday, July 22, 2011

Pure Joy!!!

Dear Elijah,
Hey you! Ok, so I have become one of those people... One of those mommy's... One of the most proud, joyful, happy, parents EVER!!! I never thought that I would be this crazy about something in my life! You have taken over my facebook page, and it basically belongs to you now :) It's so hard not to go posting pictures of you everywhere because I truly can't take it all in myself. Thank Jesus for family and friends to share in this joy with me! I light up when people delight in you, because I LOVE you so much and now feel so much love for other peoples kids as well. I know how it feels to love your baby so much, that you want every baby in the world to feel loved at all times! Speaking of babies, you happen to be related to theeeeeee cutest babies! You just spent some time with cute little Stephen who is just a doll and such a joy to be around. Then yesterday I was thinking of my cousin Cathe, so I texted her and got a sweet surprise! I was sent the cutest picture of your little cousin Gavin! He is just beautiful! Then there is your cousin Hannah who is still a baby going on two years! Babies, babies babies! I love em! You are so sweet Elijah. I'm loving this time with you 3 months old, and into your 4th month! I enjoy just watching you, and listening to you, and smelling you and playing with you, and holding you!!! Ahhh, it's the best! I love hearing when mommies enjoy their babies, and so it's very encouraging hearing my cousin say that Gavin brings them so much joy. Also, to hear your daddy's cousin say that she loves being a mommy, and to see her love for him in her eyes. It's so encouraging to see your Auntie Tiff with her three girls, and how she enjoys them so much. It's also nice to see how much your cousin Nic is loved by your Auntie Jess, and Uncle C.J. I'm surrounded by great parents and sweet babies, and wonderful kids. Taking it in, just taking it in. I know I will love you at every stage, but I love being able to soak in this baby stage right now ;) Someday I will be writing about how much I love my little kindergartner, or 2nd grader! EEEEEEeeeeeks... One day at a time! Hahahaha. I love you baby boy. Gosh your cute :)
tonight is the last night of Vacation Bible School :)

You and I have had fun hanging out watching everyone participate :)

not really your first V.B.S. yet since you can't participate, but your first time being around for one :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful pictures!


    ________________________________
    http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete