Monday, August 1, 2011

Oh baby!

Dear Elijah,
These are exciting times my boy... You are pretty much doing all these new things right before my eyes. I notice every little thing that is new that you do! Probably because I hardly ever take my eyes off of you ;) heehee. You have been gaining so much more control in your arms and hands, you hold up your head so good now, and you are being held like a big boy. You have a lot more personality, and you definitely know what you like and what you don't like. You let out a scream, or a laugh!!! YES, I SAID LAUGH!!! It's been slowly sneaking up on us. You would give a little chuckle here and a squeal there... But now, as of two days ago, I can MAKE you laugh by tickling your neck, or playing peek a boo!!! Wooohooooooo! You finally think we are funny enough to laugh! Makes me cry happy tears when I hear your cute laugh. It's the best! We have been going like EVERY Saturday and Sunday Open House Hunting! It's our newest hobby ;) Super fun, and we love seeing all these amazing homes that are tucked away in San Pedro. Your daddy and I grew up in San Pedro, and we still find ourselves in neighborhoods we never knew existed! And these crazy HUGE mansions in the middle of a normal neighborhood. It's really cool, and you are with us when we go on these excursions! All the agents think you're so cute ;)
So the other day I asked your dad, "so.... should I take him to go get professional pictures done? Isn't that what we are supposed to do?" Hahaha... He said, "NO! You take such great pictures, we will never need to go elswhere, you can just take them!" I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo flattered. Your daddy thinks I can do anything, but I wasn't sure that I could capture your cuteness and didn't know if you would hold still, blah blah blah... So we decided to do a "photo session" with you and your daddy said he would help me!So I set up our living room like a little studio :) and I would tell your daddy how to place you in the picture, and you were soooooooooooooooooooooo good. You usually clam up when a camera comes out, and make the most serious faces when you see one. But for this session, you were just in your own little world, and I love how the pictures came out!
Mommy has to always keep a good eye on you, because you picked up this new habit of grabbing any piece of material around you, and pulling it over your face! You LOVE doing this, and it's actually really funny! you pull your blankets over your face and look so cozy, until mommy has to come pull them off. haha to cute.









No comments:

Post a Comment