Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Beautiful Facts...

The line down the middle of my tummy first appeared when I was pregnant of you Eli, and then it actually faded...
Then it came back when I was pregnant of you Emma! That was a change ;) a mark of my pregnancies :) heehee.

This is the verse that our pastor read to us after you guys were born.
Never forget it ;) You guys are wonderfully made!

Hahaha! This picture made me laugh. It's blurry, but perfect!



I love you both so very much! I'm so excited about what I have learned, how God has changed me, and how this family has been a blessing to me from God. Both of you babies have given me so much, helped me recognize strengths and weaknesses, and helped me to see that the world does not revolve around ME! hahaha! Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment