Friday, October 29, 2010

So sad it makes me laugh?

I know that many people have done the "cry-laugh"... Cracking up hysterically into crying hysterically, and then back into laughing... Eli, if you feel mommy's tummy moving a lot, this is probably why. Your daddy and I just finished dinner and were watching Who Wants to be a Millionaire! I took one look at the dinner plates on the table and had an uncontrollable, and I MEAN uncontrollable, urge to do the dishes and clean up. Mike had the urge to have me next to him on the couch instead. So as I grabbed for the dishes, he grabbed me! He wanted to snuggle and be all lovey, and I could not stand having dirty dishes on the table... Oh no, this was going to be a situation. haha, I'm laughing right now just writing this. So, your daddy would NOT let me go as I pleaded with him to let go so that I could fulfill my destiny of washing the dishes... He was persistent and did not know that I was even more persistent. I kept trying to pry his fingers off of me as he was saying "babe no, I want to do the dishes". So it turned into a back and forth "I want to do the dishes", "no I want to do the dishes"... I started to giggle just a little, but then tears filled my eyes. Mike lost it! He started laughing so hard, and told me not to make myself cry! Then I of course said "You made me cry you big meanie". He denied having made me cry which made me laugh. Then I started to cry more, and tears were falling like you would not believe! This turned into laughing hysterically while wiping my tears away watching Mike spring up and grab the dishes. LOL... Oh Eli, your parents are so crazy. But we are crazy in love, and love you like crazy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment