Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wearing me down...

Dearest Eli,
I think I'm going to have to break down and get us into MATERNITY pants... I have no idea where a good place is to get some that are not too expensive. I mean, I don't plan on wearing them forever! But the rubber band idea can only take us so far. I fit into my jeans using a rubber band up top to hold my pants together. Haha. Now it's getting harder to do, and I don't want to stretch my jeans out ;) I have yet to break 100 pounds, but am anxiously waiting for that day! I have never in my life broken 100 lbs, and to tell you the truth, I'm kind of excited for it ;) I have been super good about eating right, and eating the things I am supposed to be, which makes it a lot harder to gain the weight. I am supposed to gain about 3 to 4 pounds a month, which hasn't been happening quite yet. I eat so much throughout the day, and have at least 4 snacks in my purse every time I leave the house. It's like the bottomless pit! Daddy tries to put avocado on all of our sandwiches to get us that healthy fat. Well, I am going to try Target first, and then move from there to find the perfect maternity pants. Wish me luck... If anyone has ideas, I will take them. :)



I'm slowly stealing Your daddy's clothes ;) I think I'm in his pants every night. haha... Those are your dad's pants in the picture of me and you. But look at all the yummy food you get to eat through mommy. I'm trying my hardest to keep you a strong healthy boy ;) Love you Eli baby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment