Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Your daddy...

Dear Elijah,



       Well, your daddy is so funny. We found out last week you were going to be able to hear a little bit! I was so excited because the book said that you will be able to hear my voice for the first time, and that you would begin to recognize my voice! Your daddy got jealous... heehee. So he cupped his hand over my belly and talked as loud as he could in the deepest voice that he has so that you would be able to hear him too! He insisted that you heard him ;) You have been in my tummy for four months now and are getting so big! You are about 5 ounces now and 5 inches long. Last time we spied on you, we found out you were a boy, so we named you Elijah. You were flopping around, grabbing your little feet, and sucking your thumb. That's pretty good for your age! We think you are super smart! heehee. The doctor says you are a very active baby. I can't wait to be able to feel you more. This picture is you when you were in my tummy for 11 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment