Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Stylish New Addition...


Dear Elijah,
Last night your daddy surprised me with a night out in downtown Seattle. He called me as he was walking home from work and told me to get ready, but didn't tell me what for :) I have been wanting to go to a place called Thia Ginger. I think Elijah, you would enjoy the food there. It's yummy! I got ready and all I could see was YOU!!! It's been a while since I've worn real clothes... I'm usually in a hoodie and jeans, walking around capitol hill. But your daddy wanted me to be able to dress a little nicer, so no matter what I did, there you were for the world to see. You have definitely gotten bigger since the last time I dressed nice ;) haha. So I went with it. I felt a little self-conscious, but when I saw your daddy look at me, it all faded away. He had the biggest smile on his face and told me I looked so beautiful, and that he loves being able to see you; my baby bump. We drove downtown and parked in Pacific Place mall (Where Thia Ginger is!!!) and he said, "ok, so we are going to Thia Ginger but first we are going to shop"... He was telling me that he was taking me shopping for new clothes! Elijah, do you know how happy that makes mommy!!! haha. So we went to my favorite store and picked out some really cute stuff, and to top it off he took me to MAC and let me pick out some makeup! Could this night get any better? Yes!!! Every moment that allowed your daddy's hands were all over my tummy. I loved it :) We finally made it to the restaurant, and ordered and I told Mike that he is not allowed to spoil our children like he spoils me. Sorry Elijah :( 

1 comment: