Thursday, October 13, 2011

Majorly Cute, Majorly You...

Dear Elijah,
There are some thing that you do that make me laugh, smile and just know how special and smart you are. You are so loving. The way you love on your daddy and me is just so mind blowing. You know we love you, and you know how to express your love for us. You gently grab our faces, and rub your cheeks to our cheeks while closing your eyes, and humming! It's the best thing ever for your dad and I. You also, kiss us. You reach out and grab our heads to pull them towards your face and lay a huge slobbery kiss on us! Oh that's just the best thing ever.
Every time I change your diaper, I pick you up and head straight to the bathroom to wash my hands. You have come to expect this and love looking at yourself in the bathroom mirror, and joining me in washing your little hands too! You get so excited to put your little hands in the water like mommy does, and you even dry them off on the towel with me! It truly is the funniest little thing ever to watch. You already have your little hands stretched out as we walk towards the bathroom door!
Recently you also have discovered how to take off your own diaper. I was changing your diaper the other day, and when I was looking away for a moment, you unlatched your diaper. I went to put your pants on and realized your diaper was undone! So I put it back on, and you went right for it again, and I got to watch you take it off! Hahahahahaha... So now I always have to have you in a piece of clothing! Your so funny baby boy ;) It's been SUPER HOT these past two days, so I have had you in cool baths, and also we lay on my bed with fans blowing on us, and watch Pete's Dragon! Your first time watching mommy's favorite childhood movie ;)
Shirtless baby! It's hot tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment