Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sweet Days... That Feeling...

Dear Elijah,
This morning was a crazy morning for us. First, You went to the bathroom on your clothes because your diaper leaked! So mommy took off your dirty clothes and got you in the bathtub, where you were only trying to swim and splash around (which was super cute by the way) haha. Then, I dressed you in a new outfit your grandma got for you, and you decided you didn't want to wear that because you threw up all over it, including mommy's shirt and shorts! So I guess you didn't want mommy to wear that today either. So I changed you again, and you peed all over that one... ;) Hahahahaha, and mommy sat in your pee spot, so apparently you didn't like our second choice of wardrobe change. So we changed again, and you were great! Then you decided to give daddy a hard time by crying and crying in his arms, while he tried to sooth and talk to you. You were just tired and hungry. Mommy was just trying to get clean, but had to rush rush rush to feed you for like the 5th time this morning. Me thinks you are going through another growth spurt, because your are eating like mommy's little piggy wiggy ;) I love it though. It really makes me happy that you have a healthy appetite. You finally fell asleep for a while, so mommy did 4 loads of laundry, organized the bathroom cabinet, did the dishes and then fed you again as you were waking up from your nappy-poo! Now you have been playing so good in your play matt thingy with the cool thingy's hanging on that cool thing... Well, you like it in there, and let mommy get so much more done, while you listened to your kids worship cd. Of course I couldn't do anything without coming and talking to you for bits of time as I did my stuff. I love talking to you and playing with you. I picked you up today and an overwhelming feeling came across me like, "wow, I can't believe you are MY baby." So I said it out loud to you and followed it with, "you are just so beautiful." Crazy how the obvious can hit you so strong at moments. I have been listening to this song lately called... Well I don't know what it's called, but here are some of the lyrics :)


Come and make my heart your home
Come and be everything I am and all I know
Search me through and through
Until my heart becomes a home for You

A Home for You
Let everything I do,  open up the door for You to come through
that my heart may be place that you want to be

Just thought I'd share. I really enjoy this song. It's about Jesus ;)

I'll never find words to describe how you make me feel... But you know that feeling you get right before you are about to go on a roller coaster, or that excited feeling you get coming home after a long time being away? That feeling you get when you feel the ocean breeze on your face, or when you give someone you love a hug. You give me that feeling every single day :)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment