Thursday, June 2, 2011

So cool...

Dear Elijah,
You are doing so much now, and yes, at 3am mommy can't help but engage! I love talking to you when you are in the mood even if it is at 3am. You wake up from your naps all happy and talking, and then you remember that you must be hungry. So you make a sad face all of a sudden and cry till mommy feeds you. It's so adorable! You are making the sweetest sounds, louder than ever before, and way more than you even have. You are awake way more now. You get up about 3 times a night to eat. It's so hard because mommy doesn't get much sleep, but it's so worth it just to hold you. Once I see your face, I melt and put aside my tiredness to catch some of your sweetness. You kick, kick. kick right now. Always moving your little legs, and kicking us in the stomach all the time. It actually hurts sometimes because you have so much strength packed behind it. I measured you today because I noticed that you have out-grown some of your clothes :( !!! I can't believe it, you are 24 inches. You have grown 3 inches more and they really show! Daddy took out all the clothes you don't fit into anymore, and made a sad face telling me that he is going to miss those cute little outfits. Hahaha. 
You got to meet mommies old friends from grade school yesterday. Sancha and Kiana came over with your nina for some busy bee sandwiches and fun times. I love when we all get together and talk. It's pretty funny. They got to hold you for the first time since both of then live in different places now. Sancha lives in Seattle, and Kiana is in Boston!
Well, your mommy finally started to try and get back into shape! This is going to be my first week working out with your daddy training me! Today was our first day and it was pretty tough, although I think he took it easy on me ;) It felt really good to get back into a good work out. Your daddy is really good at his job and got me to do things I never thought I could. It's going to be a tough couple of weeks since I haven't worked out in forever! Wish me luck baby boy.
You and Sancha!

You and Kiana!
Mommy right after your daddy worked my buns off! haha

Feelin' good!

No comments:

Post a Comment