Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Two Months My Love Bug

You and mommy today, June 15th, 2011

Dear Elijah,
It's June 15th, and you were born two months ago on April 15th! Such a happy day for your daddy and I. We have had a blast these past two months Elijah. You're fun and keep us on our toes. Today I went a little picture crazy and took so many pictures of you. It's just that you are so cute. I never thought I would post so many pictures of you, but when I see them I just want to share them with our family and friends. Hahaha, I'm so proud of my baby boy face sweetie! ;) Today you really started to react to what I was doing. You usually don't show an instant reaction to our funny faces, or dances, but today I made a blue teddy bear dance for you and you would not take your eyes off of it and smiled so big! When I took it away, you stopped smiling, and didn't know where to look. Then when I would do it again, you would follow the bear with your eyes and smile really big! It was so cool to see, and I love seeing your different stages. You are now so much easier to make smile. You smile when you are entertained now and it's so cute! Your daddy and I love when you wake up now of days because you always smile, and make happy sounds that melt our hearts! We love those moments we share with you. Oh man, that feeling your daddy and I get when you wake up, smile, and we get to pick you up, is priceless! It's the best! I actually miss you when you sleep, and can't wait to get my hands on you when you wake up ;) It was your Auntie Tiff and Uncle Jimmy's 8 YEAR WEDDING anniversary yesterday, and we got to see them for a little bit while they dropped your cousins off at Grandma and Grandpa Hollands house. We were there visiting, and your daddy had to use their computer for some school projects. It was a nice treat to see your sweet cousins Grace, Katelynne, and Hannah! Hannah said "Ste-pha-nieeeee" and it was so cute to hear her say my name ;) So you got to hang out with your super sweet cousins yesterday while their mommy and daddy celebrated 8 years of marriage. Cool huh? Then your Auntie Erica and Uncle Oscar came over to our house with your Uncle C.J. and cousin Nicholas. That was nice, and your auntie Erica had you flirting, and smiling away while she sweet talked you ;) your uncle Oscar also had you smiling because he was making cool sounds and tunes.  You just went down for another nap, so I will see you when you wake up. I love you Elijah James Holland. Happy two month birthday!

Uncle C.J. and you, day before your baptism

You the day before yesterday in your cute blue plaid outfit :)
today!!! :) So cute

no pictures please... ;)
This was you yesterday in your cute plaid overalls :)




You today at two months!

No comments:

Post a Comment