Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Faker ;)

Dear Elijah,
Oh my goodness... For the past week now you have learned that you get a good reaction out of us when you cough. We think it's so cute when you really do cough because it's such a tiny sound, and we always pick you up and rub your back when you cough. Sooooooooo, you have figured that out, and now fake cough! It's the cutest thing I've ever seen! Hahahahaha. You will look right at me and pretend to cough, and smile, knowing I am still going to give you the reaction you were fishing for ;) I still make over you when you fake cough because I think it's adorable. It makes us laugh. Your face when you do it is priceless! You know exactly what you are doing, and your little half smile and little blue eyes looking at us from the side. Oh I love you Elijah James. You are so incredible. You did tummy time today and did great! You actually didn't cry... You didn't appreciate it, but you didn't cry, so I'd say that's progress.
So for the past few weeks you have been making me smile and lighting up the room when you see your daddy walk through the door. When he comes home now, you smile and start to move your upper body toward him hoping he will kiss you and take you. Works every time Eli ;) You are irresistible to your daddy and my heart melts when I see you light up when he comes home. This morning you woke up next to me and daddy was already out of the room. When daddy walked into the room you gave him the biggest smile and made a loving little sigh. He leaned over to kiss you, and you smiled and grabbed his face! Aaaaaaaaaah *tear* so sweet! I can't believe the connection you have with him and I. It's so nice to be wanted by you Elijah. You love us, you reeeeeeeeeeeeeealy love us!!! Hahahahaha. We love you too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment