Friday, August 12, 2011

Toys, Fun, and seriously cute smiles!

Dear Elijah,
Hi baby! I love you!!! Today mommy went through your entire room, and closet rearranging things and redoing everything in there. Now that you are bigger, you will be using different things and not using some things. I got out all your toys that I thought you would enjoy playing with now that you are more in control of your hands and feet! You love colorful fun looking things now, and so I got out your big purple octopus, your funny looking colorful giraffe, and your hand and feet rattles! You love it all. You were so happy you wouldn't stop moving and grabbing your new toys! The hand and feet rattles Velcro onto your wrist and ankles and make sounds every time you kick and wave. You thought the rattles were amazing. I was watching you kick and listen to the cools sounds you were making! Too cute :) Good day altogether, you were happy with your new toys and mommy reorganized your entire room and everything is so much better in there!

Yesterday when your dad came home from work, I asked him if he had a surprise for me!!!? Hahahaha, he was like, "um, no...? I don't... What do you want?" Made me giggle because the only reason I asked was because I used to do that with my mom whenever she would leave and come back. Me along with your uncle C.J. and auntie Meliss would rummage through my moms purse to see if she brought us a surprise. It was usually gum, or something like that ;) Hahahaha, I wonder how many other kids do that? Or if that's normal? I don't know. I wonder if you will do that? :) Well, I had forgotten about the whole thing, and went to put you to bed for the night and when I walked back into the living your daddy had lit candles, wine, and actually MADE some chocolate covered strawberries for us! That was my surprise. I should ask for a surprise more often! Hahaha. I thought it was so sweet, and could not believe he did all that without me even noticing. I mean, our apartment is not that big! Your daddy is a sweet guy, and maybe when you get older he will do fun surprises for you too ;) just no wine. Hahaha...

This last Wednesday you and I went to Riverside to visit Tia Dolly! It was a lot of fun, and always so nice to chat and catch up. We hung out, talked and went to lunch where your mommy had a wonderful cheeseburger! Yum!!!You were so good on the car ride both ways. You just went to sleep! That was good because it was just you and I.

I love your little feet, your little skinny arms and legs, your nose, your eyes, your cute little lips, your sweet cheeks, your elbows and knees with the tiny dimples, your little ears that poke out, and your sweet sounds. You are the best thing ever Eli.

Just woke up... Bed head!


You with your new toys!
Loving those hand and feet rattles!
Your daddy's sweet surprise!




No comments:

Post a Comment