Sunday, November 14, 2010

And They Said I Couldn't Do It...

Dear Elijah,
We did it! I took my time and waited patiently to weigh myself again after seeing that I was so close to our goal of 100 pounds! All I wanted to do was break 100lbs, and guess what? I did last night!!! I was at a nice dinner party with some friends, and my sister (your auntie Maila) and they wanted to be a part of the big moment. They brought out the scale, your daddy grabbed the camera, and I got on. It read 103lbs... It was such a great moment! Everyone celebrated, and cheered me on. It was nice to have people there to share it with. hahaha I know it all sounds so funny, but we might as well celebrate even the little things in life ;) So much has been happening. Your dad and I have been discussing the move back to California so that you can be close to your loving extended family. We are praying and hoping God can work everything out for that time. I've been flying to Cali about once a month to see our California doctor. It's been busy, but nice to see family so often ;) Your dad has been working so hard lately and spends so much time at work gaining new clients every week, and maintaining a great clientele. He is so great at his job and he loves it so much which makes me happy. I have been keeping busy with cleaning, baking, crocheting , scrap booking, and dabbling in some photography! Mommy used to love photography but stopped doing it for a while. I'm starting to get back into it as a hobby and it's been a blast! I just took some Christmas photos for some friends of mine who just had a sweet little baby girl, and other friends who have a cute little boy about 4 years old! It was so much fun. You will have to meet baby Mia Garcia someday ;) heehee... Here are some pics of us breaking 100lbs, and some photos from mommy's Christmas photo shoot ;) Love you, you are just so active lately ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment