Saturday, November 20, 2010

California updates...

Hi Elijah,
I'm in California right now because we just had your 20 week doctor's appointment. Your grandma Diane took me to my doctors office and was able to come in and see you on the ultrasound too ;) Your daddy could not make this one, and he was sad to not be there, but I have pictures to show him. Everything looks great, you are growing, and are the exact size you should be. The doctor confirmed that you were a boy again :) heehee. After your appointment Me and your grandma went to Joann's Craft Store to meet your Auntie Tiffany. We there to help your grandma pick out a frame for a family portrait we took not to long ago.  You are in that picture, in my tummy at 11 weeks. :) Then your grandma let me pick out some really cute fabrics for a blanket that she is going to make for you! How exciting huh Eli? I personally can't wait to see how it turns out. Your daddy has been calling us a lot since we have been in California, and I told him all the new news about you. When you and mommy were on the plane, right when we got in the air you started moving around so much. You moved more than I had ever felt you move before. It was strange. I was hoping the elevation wasn't bothering you! But you calmed down after a while. Then later that night when we were in California at your Grandma Darcie's kitchen table, you started kicking me harder than you ever had before. I put my hand on my tummy where you were kicking and was able to feel you with my hand too! That was a first. Daddy has been trying for weeks to feel you. Your grandma Darcie rushed over and was able to feel your little kicks. It was a VERY exciting moment! Usually I can only tell people that you are moving, but it's nice when other people can feel it too. Your daddy was not too disappointed because he is just glad that you are moving and are healthy. He knows that it gives me peace when I can feel you. :) I'm here in California for 5 days all together, and though I am having a great time, I miss your daddy like crazy. Your cousin Nicholas is here at grandma's house so that I can see him while I'm here. He is so cute, and I know you guys are going to have fun together. He loves to make silly faces at my tummy to try and make you laugh. And he doesn't like when people drive fast or play loud music because he doesn't want them to scare the "baby". haha He is already looking after you ;) Your daddy calls us every night before bed, and talks to you on speaker phone. It's so sweet! He sang to us too! My favorite country song ;) He always say's... "Hi Elijah, I love you... I miss you... Are you being good for mommy?" haha... I love his conversations with you already. Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment