Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Startled...

Elijah,
Your daddy scared us today! I know that you must have been startled since I was completely overtaken with fear. I was relaxing with lit candles, crocheting a blanket, and watching the news when your daddy came home from work. I was excited to see him, so I got up to kiss and hug him :) We were deciding what we should do tonight, and your dad randomly said, "Hey, you should weigh yourself!" I got excited since it's been a while since I have, so I pulled out the scale to see if I had reached my goal of 100 pounds!!! I stepped onto the scale and waited for the result... All of the sudden your dad yelled as if he were at a football game... I mean, the WHOLE neighborhood could have heard him. "HEY" that's all I heard and it startled me so much that I screamed and jumped off the scale in fear. I was so mad at him because he robbed me of my moment of glory! I didn't even get to see the triple digits :(  He saw 100 and got so excited that he yelled... I started cry laughing hysterically, and repeated to him over and over that he stole my moment I've been waiting for all my life! hahahahahahaha. I'm laughing right now and it's hard to type because this is so ridiculous! hahahaha BUT... He did! He scared the wits out of me. Then he had the nerve to laugh so hard he could not speak. He tried to calm me down by telling me that the scale was wrong, and that was NOT my moment. :/  I was like... um... YES IT WAS! so he told me to take off my jacket and my shoes and to get back on. I was hesitant, but decided to do it. I got back on while covering his mouth, and it read 99 pounds. So I did it again just to be sure and it still read 99 pounds! Which means..... It was not my moment thankfully! haha it was the moment before the moment. I should hit the mark in a few days, and I can't wait to legitimately be 100 pounds!!! ;) Oh Eli, you are going to be so funny. With your daddy, you and I combined, I hope we all make each other laugh like this all the time... :)
Mine would read: Mike makes you cry! haha

thought this was funny

No comments:

Post a Comment