Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cousin Time

Dear Elijah,
You and Nic had a sleep over last night, and let me tell you, I'm pooped! I'm so glad you guys had fun though. You both were so hipper running around the house and playing. You fell like 20 times, but didn't care at all! You both actually stayed up way passed your bed times because you were so excited and wound up by each other. It was funny, but insane around here last night! With bath time, getting Jammie's on, brushing teeth, and preparing juice and milk, you guys had mommy tired out! I finally got you both into bed, and you both fell asleep around 10pm! So late! This morning daddy got you up and fed breakfast while mommy got some extra shut eye. Then I got up and made pancakes for you and Nic while daddy left to work by 8am! You both loved the pancakes, although I wish Nic would have eaten more ;) He just wants to play, play, play and hardly wants to make time for anything else! Hahahaha. You guys are way too cute. Then we went to the park and you guys swung on the swings and played there till grandma picked up Nic. You and I went to story time at the library. Now I'm trying to get you to take a nap, but you aren't really cooperating. Hahaha... Oh well. I hope you fall asleep soon. You should be super tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment