Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Times Are Fun!

Dear Elijah,
This morning, as we did a couple days ago, we went out with mommy's old friend Annalisa. It was a great morning to get out, and grab a bite to eat and some hot cocoa, while you had fun winking at mommy's friend the whole time! You were trying to put your toys on her pancake! HAHAHA, I thought it was funny, because you were so determined to get your "topping" on her food, and you kept reaching for her plate. She was a great sport about it all, and is super easy going around babies. That's always a nice thing ;) We usually go for walks, but it was rainy this morning, and I did not have your rain cover for your stroller.
You slept through baby storytime today. Oh well, there is always next time ;) You were pretty tired after a busy morning of flirting. You went right to sleep when I got you home and in bed.
Your cousin Nicholas is in town, and you get to see him today when you wake up! Yay! He called earlier and asked us to come over, it was so sweet!
Also, you get see your little sibling to today on the ultrasound! Nina is going to come with me so that you can come and see! I'm so excited, and I am just praying that all goes well. We will find out the due date today! Can't wait... Uh oh, I hear someone in the other room! Gotta run. You woke up! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment