Monday, February 6, 2012

Crackers are Great Accesories :)

Dear Elijah,
Hey you! So yesterday I was getting ready for the day. I was all dressed and ready to walk out the door, and I am always holding you while getting ready here and there since you are pretty clingy these days. Your dad came up behind me and started tearing something off my tank top..It was just a cracker. You had somehow put a wet cracker on my back and it dried to my shirt! LOL... I was like, um, thanks babe, that could have been a bit embarrassing. I'm notorious for going out with my tags still on my clothes, or leaving the size stickers on them. That's pretty embarrassing and all, but crackers are a bit more noticeable ;) Glad your daddy always catches me before I go out. I've have banana on my pants, baby puffs stuck to my butt, and your food in my hair, and your dad has always grabbed them before I was exposed to the public ;) Hahahahaha... I wonder how many times I've done stuff like that when he's not around? Food for thought... Anyway, You are such a joy to be around. Although you are starting to throw some fits more often, they usually don't last too long, and you are a good listener. You may make fake cry sounds when I tell you know, but you usually listen to what I'm telling you to do ;) You have started this new thing where you try and hit the back of your head on your car seat when you don;t want to be in there. Daddy hates that! He gets so worries that you are really going to hurt your head, ad so he sits back there with you while lecturing you about how that will hurt your head, and you can't do that. He puts his hand in back of your head so it won't while he is trying to come up with a way to tell you not to do it. It's kind of cute ;) He spends time trying to learn, and get to know you and how you respond to him. He uses a different tone, and you know he means what he is saying. You get upset when we put you in the seat sometimes! Other times you're fine and can't wait to get driving. hahahaha... You silly boy. We love ya! We watched the super bowl at grandma's house yesterday, and you got to play with TWO grandma's and TWO grandpa's! You were having a lot of fun, while mommy and daddy relaxed on the couch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment