Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sweetness

Dear Elijah,
Well this morning you decided you did not want to let mommy sleep. I can usually feed you and get a couple hours more of sleep in the mornings, but you were up and wanting my attention! Haha.You are laying right beside me right now as I rub your tiny foot. As long as I'm touching you, you are happy. You had an exciting day today! You got to meet Tia Dolly!!! You liked her because you gave her plenty of cute little smiles. It was nice to sit and visit with her for a while today and talk mommy talk amongst other things ;) Your Tia Dolly had 3 Precious baby boys, one of whom is your Nino Cruz!
Now I'm typing on handed because you are all curled up in my arms. Such a sweet boy! You smell so good. I love just holding you and smelling you. Well you survived the SUPER hot day yesterday. I just had you in a diaper because you were so hot. Thankfully the breeze has been so nice today. Oh and you know how I've mentioned our loud neighbors... Well, they are still loud and talk about not so good things, but the other day I finally got to talk with them for a little bit and they were really sweet to me. Also, they thought you were the cutest baby :) This morning as your daddy was walking out to take the trash cans out to the curb, our neighbor was rolling it out along with theirs! That was very nice, so your daddy thanked her. It's easier to put up with their loudness now just knowing that they have nice sides. Weird, but true ;) We have prayed about it, and for them, and I think it was God's awesomeness that allowed your daddy and I to see another side to them we didn't know :)
there you are surviving a hot day :)

Saying hello to Tia Dolly!


Starbucks says congrats! They are glad you were born too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment