Tuesday, January 31, 2012

All Bubble Wrapped Out!

Dear Elijah,
Well we did it! We officially moved out of our apartment! It was a grueling 3 days of moving, lifting (me excluded), packing, wrapping, organizing, blah, blah, blah... It was crazy, but man did I feel God's grace covering us. He provided everything we needed to make the move a succes including our wonderful parents, grandma and grandpa Thornblad and grandma and grandpa Holland! They helped SO much!!! They cleaned, packed, lifted, moved, babysat, and ran errands. I mean, seriously, they blessed us so much. We are so thankful EVERY SINGLE DAY for amazing parents who love and care for all of us so much. We don;t even have to ask, they are just right there ready and willing. Not only do they do all the nice and fun stuff with you like play with you, make you laugh and smile, but they do the grimy stuff too! Change diapers, feeding you, cleaning you up and walking with you everywhere even when it's a back bender! Man, my back is for sure getting sore these days since you are always on the go, and need me to walk you all over ;)
You wave now! For about a week now, you have been waving at everyone you see ;) It's THEEEEEE cutest thing ever, because you wave so big, and you go up and down so fast with your arm while opening your hand super wide. I LOVE it. You are so much more out going now. You flirt with anyone who pays attention to you. You need time to warm up to people, but as long as I am right next to you, you will wave and wink at everyone. You kick the ball very good. You love kicking the ball when you are in your bouncy and we throw it at you. In fact, your big cousin Grace was playing kick the ball with you the other night. She said you made a few goals. ;) You are so active, always on the move, and always into everything you can get your little hands on. You love to be around other people, but are still clingy to me, which I don't mind at all. ;) You have actually become buddies with your Grandma Diane recently since she has been watching you a ton lately ;) You will usually always go to her, and it's pretty cute. Really, You will go to anyone as long as you don;t see me. Once you see me, you start to cry for me. You and your daddy are the cutest. When he asks you for love, you will put your head on his chest, and then rub your forehead around his face, and then grab his face and slobber all over him. It's SO cute!
Today was your first time going to baby Storytime at the library! You had so much fun. You were playing with all the other cute babies, and talking to eveyone in your adorable baby talk. You took toys from other babies, and then mommy made you give them back ;) hahahahahah! AND, you starting winking at the other mommies there! They were laughing, and thought you were so cute and funny.They even told me you were smart for 9 months. You little ham! Then you started winking at the babies that I introduced you to. I would tell you to say hi, and you would wave at them, and then wink at them. Hahahaha. So cute! You LOVED singing songs, and doing the motions. You were so happy, and were looking around at all the babies. Then you actually paid attention to the story that the lady read. It was about the duckies that went out to play. Then we hung out and talked and played with the mom's and babies for a while. We had to leave to get back to the apartment to hep pack, but I insisted on taking you there, and spending the whole morning with you since I have missed you during all the moving. Mommy has been super busy and has needed sitters a lot lately. But I told you daddy this morning when I woke up that I needed more time with you, and that I wanted you to have fun playing with other babies. So I took the morning off from packing and played with you :) Made my day so much better! You are amazing! You do new things daily, and make funny expressions and sounds. I love you! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment