Friday, January 27, 2012

Just a Spoon full of Sugar...

Dear Elijah,
This morning you made your way to our coffee table, pulled yourself up, and decided to grab my container of sugar! Thankfully it was sealed closed, but you did manage to get the spoon off the side and suck on it. The spoon had sugar all over it, and your eyes lit up! Hahahahahaha... I ran over to grab the sugar spoon from you, and you did not like that at all. But you got over it when I gave you your shark. Haha...
You slept sooooooooo good last night, you didn't even make ONE peep! Not one!!! I woke up this morning in an ultra good mood, and turned to your sleeping daddy and said... "Hey!" I started telling him hello a lot, and then snuggled up to him. I was being wiggly, and tossing and turning so that he would wake up a bit more so that we could talk. Hahahahaha! He smiled through it, but I know if I wasn't pregnant, he would have pushed me to the other side of the bed. Hahahaha. No...... But maybe... Who knows!?  I like to pretend to bully your dad sometimes. It's not for real, because bullying is NOT NICE! Remember that Eli, always be nice ;) But with your dad I like to go up and give him a little shove, or trip him and then laugh about it. It gets me all giddy, and he gives me that look. You will someday know the look. It's great! It's all I ever want when I poke at him ;) Muaahahaha! I think everyone gets in those moods where they just want to bother someone they love. It can be super fun! Anywho, he was a great sport this morning. I think it's because we both feel so free now that people know about the little bun in the oven. That means the baby in my tummy. I feel so much better having people know, especially so we can have more people pray for the pregnancy! I loved how everyone prayed for you when you in my tummy, and I am blessed to say that now I have awesome friends and family praying for us and the health of the baby inside me! Prayer is so powerful, and I find myself in tears these days when I start to pray. I LOVE talking to God, and I love that I can bring Him anything!!! My fears, my joys, my worries, and my thankfulness. He is so good! (I keep wanting to go back and correct the grammar in these letters, but I write how I talk, so just don't use these letters as a reference for your schools papers or anything ;) hahahahaha!)

So these last three months have been pretty crazy! I have been so tired, and also struggling a bit with morning sickness. When you were in my tummy, I got REALLY sick and couldn't even get out of bed all day. Your dad had to take care of me so much. This time it's more exhausting, with nauseousness that comes in waves. So much better I have to admit, and better for you and I. I can still play with you, and take care of you during the day. There are those days though, that I very much need help. The days when I wake up sick, and am so tired I can barely walk from the bed to the bathroom without needing to sit. I get dizzy spells a lot more this time around as well. These are the days when I call in recruits. Hahahaha. Their names are grandma & grandpa, grandma & grandpa, and nina! They have all 5 come to our rescue. You are so active these days, which I love, so I feel bad when I don't have the energy to engage. So I get someone here who can. That way you are happy and get to play, and I get some much needed rest. Family is so awesome. I'm supposed to get some energy back here in the next month or so and I'm looking forward to that! Yipeeeee!

I'm excited to go visit your NINO tomorrow!!! Along with Tia Dolly, Tio Oscar, Auntie Erica, and Uncle Oscar!!! We get to see your aunt and uncle run a race first, and then go hang out together. Hope you are having a great nap. Love you my precious, one of a kind little man. You give me so much joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment