Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Jumping Around and Overwhelming Wake Ups

Dear Elijah,
yesterday evening you woke up from your nap, and daddy and I looked at each other and ran for it! We were racing to get all your cuteness from just waking up. Hahahaha... So we both jumped on the bed saying good morning and were kissing your cheeks, and you decided it was a little too much for just waking up. Hahahaha... Usually you eat up all the attention, but this time you may not have wanted to be awake quite yet. So we calmed down and let you lay there there for a while ;) This morning You were laying next to me, and we were both trying to get some extra morning sleep, and right when I got up to grab my computer to send out some e-mails, and search the net for some mommy/baby groups in San Pedro, you woke up smiling at me. It melted my heart. You were so darn cute! I just got back in bed and you grabbed my face and hugged it. I love you so much. When I got my computer, I brought it into bed with us, and you were sitting up playing with a toy when all of a sudden you sprung towards me! You kept doing this, and it was hilarious! You were like leaping at me an grabbing on, most of the time burrowing your face into me. So funny! Right now you are sitting on my back while I'm typing. You are like a little monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment