Sunday, March 6, 2011

Check it out!

Dear Elijah,
You should have seen your beautiful Auntie Erica today! She had her first bridal shower, and you got to come join us ;) Well, you kind of had to since your in my tummy still. You were the only boy there! Haha... She looked so beautiful and glowing as a bride to be should. It was fun getting to see her open all those great presents, and let me tell you, the food was yummy! I think you liked it too, because when I finished eating, you were bouncing around in there a lot! We are OFFICIALLY 35weeks today entering our 36th week! I can't believe it! In our 36th week already! I am so excited, and wish it could be the 37th already! Haha... Your starting to get pretty heavy :) Erica's grandma rubbed my tummy more than anyone EVER has yet. It was so cute. She spoke to you in Spanish, and rubbed my belly like you were a genie in a bottle! Hahaha Your last few weeks in my belly are going to pretty fun! We are having BBQ's, lots of family time, and one more bridal shower for Erica! Wooohooo! Let the festivities begin, and if you want to come out and actually be a part of them, that's fine too. I don't mind... I'll give you candy Eli... I will sing to you... I'll... Ok, enough bribes, just whenever you're ready. There are a lot of people excited to meet you. ESPECIALLY your daddy and I!
There you are with Erica's grandma rubbing away! Hehe

The bridal party plus Elijah! Haha

Erica in her beautiful red jacket and glowing smile!

Tia Dolly, and Erica!

No comments:

Post a Comment