Friday, March 4, 2011

So Holland...

Dear Elijah!
I'm officially a Holland now! Woooooohooooo! I want to celebrate :) Maybe your daddy will take us out to frozen yogurt tonight ;) Heehee. Your Nina Meliss went with me to the Social Security office to get my new card, and it was really easy. They were very nice, and we didn't even have to wait that long. Praise Jesus I have such an awesome sister to keep me company, and that it was not such a busy day there :) I bought some raspberries at the store right after thinking that I really wanted you to have them. I don't remember liking them. But I wanted to give you something healthy to have in there :) But I'm telling you Elijah, I don't like them. I would love them if they didn't have those very annoying seeds. I ate them still, for you. :) So last night your daddy put your crib together! He did such a great job, and made me laugh the whole time. He was not aware that the whole time he was putting your crib together, I was quoting him on his facebook page. HAHAHA... He was funny, so I wanted to remember what he was saying when he was trying to put it together. Then he caught on to me, and I stopped! Hahahaha... Here are some of his quotes:

"I don't know which one is head board B, they look the freakin same to me"... Michael Holland
"Son of a gun... I don't know which side goes up..."- Michael Holland
‎"Is the back side bottom of the face?"... LOL- Mike Holland
‎"what the heck is going on here?"- Mike Holland
‎"My ankle is in a compromised position right now.." :/- Mike Holland
‎"This is still step one... This is still step ONE B"...- Mike Holland
"You know what they should call step ONE B? STEP 2!!!"- Mike Holland
‎"I don't see any English, that's the problem!"- Mike Holland (as you proceed to read the directions in French)... LOL
 
It was fun! I'm so glad everything is coming together. I boiled all your bottles and pasifiers last night and packed some in your bag for the hospital. I got a cool robe, washed it, and it's ready to be packed in my hospital bag. I think we are pretty much ready. Just have to put your car seat in the car! Love you :)




 
 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment