Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Keeping Busy!

Dear Elijah,
Since last night was such a confusing and interesting night for us we decided to take it easy and relax today to catch up on the rest we lost last night. We first went for a long walk along the ocean, and then went to the store to get me ingredients to make my first lasagna! I decided today would be a great day to have fun in the kitchen and experiment. So your daddy did home work, took a few tests, read, and got our tax stuff together while I baked and cooked in the kitchen. It was so nice, and kept my mind busy so that I wouldn't keep thinking about WHEN you are coming. Hahaha. While I was cooking I got a call from your Auntie Tiff. It was so nice to hear from her, and hear that they are praying for us over there. She gave me some great advice, and I REALLY appreciate hearing from moms I trust and who have had lots of experience, especially after a night like that! Then I got a letter from my old youth directors wife Tara, and she also had some good and funny things to say. Both of these moms went through that same kind of night and had totally different experiences. So I'm not crazy for worrying a little, but I also feel good about being able to place it in God's hands after a while. You will get here when you get here I guess. Hahaha. The other night when your daddy fell asleep with your bunny Sir Flopps A lot, I took a couple pictures before I woke him up to come to bed. I will post them on here for you to see. They are funny! I think he was smooshing the bunny though! Haha
Daddy and Sir Flopps

How I'm waiting for you :) Baking!!!

Mama's first lasagna! Hope you like it someday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment