Monday, March 7, 2011

Getting close...

Dear Elijah,
I've tempted you with candy, more stretching room, singing, and daddy dancing for you, but to no avail, you refuse to come out yet! Hahaha I know it's not your due date, but I was just hoping you would be one of those early birds. Heehee. You can't blame me for wanting to see you :) We are officially 35 weeks and 1 day, so that means that we are in our 36th week! That's pretty exciting! Last night my back was really hurting and it seems like no matter what position I try, I can still feel something hurting or aching. So I guess you can say I am anxious to see you!!! Haha. I've been non-stop cleaning the house, but no matter what I do, stuff keeps piling up! You are one loved, and blessed baby because we are still receiving stuff for you everyday! I totally appreciate it! It's great! It's just keeping up with the empty boxes, and trash after opening all your stuff that can be challenging :)  I did the dishes today, but that has actually become not as fun lately since my tummy is kind of making me lean a weird way over the sink that hurts my back. I LOVE doing laundry, but we don't have enough! I've already done our sheets, our towels kitchen and bathroom, our clothes, and all your baby clothes. :( To me, laundry can be so fun, and therapeutic. Especially now that we have our own :) Ok, now for my emotional funnies :) I was offended that your daddy got in the shower without me this morning! Hahahahahahahahaha. I know it's weird, but those are some of my favorite moments with your dad. It's ok Eli, married people can do that! Haha. I actually almost started crying, but then he invited me to join, so I  accepted the late, but very appreciated invitation! Hahaha. I just really enjoy any quality fun time with your daddy, and when it gets forgotten or pushed aside once in a while, I tend to freak and get emotional. I was not this bad before I got pregnant! I promise! I mean it's to the point where if he all of a sudden didn't want to play cards at Starbucks, I would probably break out in hysterics! That's another one of our things. He doesn't even forget stuff often, but when he does, it's like I can't comprehend why!!!!! Oh how I love these emotional roller coasters. I'm sure your dad loves it too (insert sarcastic voice). Ok, well I better finish house cleaning. Your daddy is at work, but when he gets home we want to go do something fun together, and I want to have all my projects done before that. Love you baby boy Eli.
35 weeks and 1 day!

No comments:

Post a Comment