Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nursery So Far...

Dear Elijah,
Your daddy spent the ENTIRE day doing homework! Poor guy... He was so Focused that I don't think he would have even noticed if I were standing on my head juggling monkeys!!! Haha. He didn't even eat all day until now! He just left to band practice, so I am here alone trying to stay entertained since I finished everything I can do in your room for now. I do have a bright idea though. I might start putting together your crib by myself. I'll let you know how that goes. Your daddy usually does that stuff. But I'm sure I can! It can't be that hard right? Famous last words. I packed your diaper bag for the hospital! You are all ready, and now I just have to pack my hospital bag. Lets see, Makeup, Brush, Hair Straightener, Perfume, Cute outfit, Nice Robe, Slippers, tooth brush... LOL... Hey what can I say, I'm a girl :) I'm just kidding about the first stuff I listed... Well, maybe. Haha... I don't want to look too haggard the first time you see me. Geeeeeze! As long as we are both alive and healthy, I'll be ok :) We are really going to have to go through a lot that day Eli. I hope you are ready, cuz I am! I think... Who really knows, right? I think I'm ready, but knowing me, I'll be bargaining with the doctor about how many pain killers I can take, or if he could grab his magic wand and bibity, bopity boo you right out!!! Hahaha... I'll be praying for us Elijah, and your daddy. Hopefully we will pass with flying colors on this whole birth thing. I love you my love. Can't wait to see you and hold you and kiss your face!








Your bag is all packed!



Jump on the Elijah train!

You have more clothes than I do... Heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment