Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wow... It's real...

Dear Elijah,
Yesterday mommy was sitting on the couch resting and looking through some photos. I came across one of your 3D ultrasound pictures, and started crying because you were so cute! Hahaha... I couldn't believe I was looking at your little face, and that you were just right there in my tummy! I got so happy just knowing that I was pregnant. It happens a lot actually. All of a sudden I just think about you, and I get butterflies and so much joy! But that picture touched me yesterday so much that I teared up thinking about holding you finally. I'm so happy and excited to share my love with you. Last night you woke mommy up by pushing up into my insides and it knocked the wind out of me! Then I was trying to get into a position where I could let you have more room, so I sprung up and straightened up, and you started to squirm around like crazy trying to find a good position. Once you calmed down, I was able to lay back down and try to sleep. It was such a crazy feeling! Lately you have been digging into my sides and up into my ribs, then pushing my ribs out and up! It hurts, but I can't help but laugh when it happens. This morning your dad was eating cereal next to me on the couch, and I sprung up yelling "ouch!" He looked at me and told you to calm down, and stop hurting mommy. Hahahahahaha. It already begins. We love you. Can't wait till you are ready to join us out here :) Below are some photos mommy took just thinking about you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment