Sunday, March 27, 2011

Photo Fun With Christina!!!

Dear Elijah,
A while ago I got a text from our friend Christina asking if we would like some pregnant pictures taken because she would appreciate the practice. That sounded fun to me! Plus, I love seeing other people experiment and get to have fun doing what they like to do. She likes taking pictures, and we found out today that she is very talented. The pictures came out great! So thank you to Christina for wanting to practice on our growing little family :) Here are some of the pictures she took.















 You and me are entering our 39th week tomorrow! I can't believe it! It feels amazing finishing up 38 weeks of pregnancy. I am getting pretty tired and uncomfortable, and I would think that you are too! You don;t have much room in there. I tried to tempt you with the cutest little baby girl yesterday who was at your Auntie Erica's bridal shower, but you wouldn't budge. She was a CUTIE too, and you still would not be bribed. Hahaha... Today my mom, (your grandma) took me to get a manicure and pedicure! It was nice, and now I can have pretty nails when I'm giving birth! Hahaha... The only thing is that my little toe still hurts from when I rammed it into your baby bouncer, and the lady kept touching it! OUCH! Hahaha, but thankfully it wasn't the whole time. I just had to suffer a little :) Here is a picture of you and I at 38 weeks with Alison. Alison is the youth directors wife at our church who is pregnant with their little boy as well. Their due date is about a week away from when you are due! So that's pretty cool!

 Ok, well... I'm going to go snuggle with your dad now. We just finished watching a movie and I'm sooooooooo tired now. I'm about to brush my teeth, wash my face, take some TUMS, put on my jammy's and go to bed... Love you baby boy :)

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME STEPHANIE!!! I'm SO happy you liked the pictures! Thank YOU for letting me photograph you~~

    ReplyDelete