Saturday, March 26, 2011

wowzeeee!

Your room looking cuter every day :)

Dear Elijah,
Well, we went to your doctor appointment and you looked great! Measured almost 7 pounds, and your mommy is already dilated. Wooohooo ;) I'm sure you wanted to know that last part... Haha The past few nights have been sleepless, and painful with heartburn and BH contractions... But it's all worth it just thinking about you :) Your daddy and I went out to dinner tonight and it was so much fun! We talked about our first date, our first kiss, the first time your daddy held my hand. He is so sweet and very romantic. Our first date was so cute! He took me to the beach at sunset and started a fire with sticks! He brought a cozy blanket and hot chocolate to share, plus a little radio to play some tunes as we sat and talked all night on the beach. We were laughing, talking, kissing and loving this date tonight. I wanted to go out since it might be our last chance to do so for a while. We will be devoted to you for a while, which we are more than happy about :) Tonight we talked about you too, and how we both can't wait to have you in our arms. When we got home tonight we painted some cute stuff for your room. We also went out and got you a stuffed animal from mommy and daddy. His name is "Sir Flopps A lot" He is a bunny with floppy ears! So cute... Haha, as a matter of fact your daddy is asleep on the couch in your room hugging Sir Flopps A lot... It's really funny! He is tired, but won't go to bed without me, so I better hurry up and finish this letter. We have been going for nice walks along the ocean still, and having dance parties in the living room so that mommy stays active! Guess what? Mommy almost broke her toe yesterday when daddy was at work, and it hurt so bad! I was thinking it would have been funny if I had gone into labor right then. A sprained toe and a baby on the way!!! Haha... Well Elijah, I hope you come soon. This is theeeeeee most patient your mother has ever been. Seriously. Love you
You and me going strong in the 38th week!

I made this for us this morning :) Gotta keep you healthy!

Your dad playing with Sir Flopps A Lot

He was just practicing with his new baby carrier

Painting your name for your room!

Your dad painting the E for your room door :)

No comments:

Post a Comment