Monday, March 14, 2011

Squirmy...

Dear Elijah,
These last few weeks have been the coolest in regards to feeling you. Since you are so big now, I can feel your every movement, and actually see it! I see bumps race across my tummy and get butterflies being able to feel and see you. I NEVER get tired of that. I can sit and watch my tummy for hours. :) I always feel like no one else ever sees how much you move and change the shape of my tummy! You are so SQUIRMY! Although, I was so excited you actually did a show for your Nina and Uncle C.J. the other day at Starbucks! They actually saw you warping my tummy and moving around so much! It's pretty amazing when other can share that with me. Saturday morning I started feeling pretty bad Braxton Hicks contractions, and also a lot of pressure in my lower stomach! It was crazy, and thankfully I'm not very jumpy, and didn't just assume I was going into labor. Hahaha... I let them come and go throughout the day. They were pretty uncomfortable, and sometimes painful, but I just didn't think it was anything to be worried about. I'm sure when the real ones hit, I'LL KNOW! Hahaha... My brother and sister on the other hand are not that calm... They were sure I was going into labor there at Starbucks. We were all laughing and talking, and then I make one move or uncomfortable face, and they both look right at me asking if I was ok, and if I was having contractions! Hahahaha. They got their cell phones out and started timing my pains. It was hilarious! Needless to say I did not go into labor at Starbucks, and I got through the night just fine :) Gotta love family. They care so much, and it's very sweet.

Last night I mentioned to your daddy that I wished I could just lay on my tummy! I was craving tummy time. Hahaha... I was on our bed saying, man I can't wait to lay on my stomach again, it's been so long, and it's crazy how you take those things for granted! Next thing I know, I walked into the living room and your dad had made a pillow contraption so that I could lay on my tummy! Hahaha. I was so surprised and so touched that he did that! It made my heart melt, and I tried it out, and it was so nice to be in that position for a while! So I got to rest facing down which is something I haven't been able to do for so long! I was a happy camper!

I have been more active the past few days trying to keep my mind occupied with other things. Your daddy and I have been spending time with friends and family, getting out for walks along the coast, going to starbucks to play cards, and last night we had a very fun impromptu game of Boccie Ball with Your grandma Diane and grandpa Jim! We played Dusk Boccie, and your daddy and I finally won against your grandparents! That was a first for us. Every other time we have played with them, they have won. But last night we did, and it was so fun! Hahaha... We did a celebrations dance :) We were those annoying winners people like to throw things at. Heehee... But we were just so excited to actually win! Plus, it was our first time playing with our new set. I got it for your daddy on Valentines Day this year, and we hadn't been able to play yet. So it was pretty cool breaking them in :) Ok, well your daddy just got home from work, and I need a hug, so I'm going to go attack him. Love you Eli :)
Such a sweet husband!
SO NICE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment