Thursday, March 31, 2011

Count down!!!

Dear Elijah,
This morning your daddy and I decided to go to the beach before your doctor appointment. It was so nice and relaxing to sit on the beach and enjoy the sunny day. Your appointment was fun! You moved a lot for the doctor, just showing off. The doctor thought I was having major contractions at first sight, and I was like, no that's just him moving around. Haha. She felt you and said, "Oh my gosh, that is just movement. He is so active." We listened to your heart beat and that was great. Then she checked your mommy out and told us that she thinks it's pretty close! I was so excited to hear that. She said she may even see us this weekend from the looks of it. She thinks you are ready :) Lets hope she is right, and we get to see you in the next few days!!! Maybe once you are here I will be able to wear my wedding ring on my ring finger again, and not my pinky! Haha... Since our appointment went so well we went to Denny's and got a chocolate shake for a treat :) mostly for mommy. Daddy got a salad!!!! Haha... My sisters from Las Vegas came to visit us this evening and it was so nice to see them! I'm glad they got to see you move around in my tummy and feel you moveing in there. They are on their way back to Vegas now. I better go, Mommy is starting to feel pains coming on. Nights are pretty achy for me. Love you baby boy! Hope to see you soon.
3 days shy of 39 weeks!!!

My sister Maila, me, you and sister Angel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment