Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hot...

Dear Elijah,
well, today is a very hot day and tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter! Usually I would be stoked, but I am pregnant, and very hot these days. Haha... You know what is so funny? I keep on wanting to write "I miss you", but that's just funny because how can I miss you when you are here in my tummy, and I have never known you any other way. But I keep on wanting to say I MISS YOU! I think it's because I WANT you so badly and feel like I already love you so much but can't express it physically to you. Haha... So weird. It feels like you will never come, and like April is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far away! Hahaha... It's only like a week away from your due date, and to me, that sounds like it might as well be 5 months away. I'm so anxious to see you. I keep glancing up at a picture of your daddy and me on our honeymoon. It's crazy how much we have grown since then! Some days it feels like we just walked out of the church newly married. Then other days I feel like I have been with your daddy all my life. We have become so much a part of each other, yet I feel like I have never been more myself! It's crazy when you can treat someone who was once not family, just like you have grown up together. He has become my family, and the one person I am completely myself with. And now we are growing from us two to us three! It's going to be so cool. We will have to take you someday to where we went for our honeymoon. It was amazing, and I will never forget it. EVER! After the wedding, we moved in together into our place in Seattle. I can not believe how fun that transition was. My husband (your daddy) is the best room mate I've ever had. And I have had some amazing roomies :) Haha, obviously it's much more than a room mate, which made this whole new season in our lives so special. Now we are entering another new way of living. I feel like both times we have gone into it so peacefully. I never worried about living with your daddy as husband and wife, and now that we are going to be living as parents as well, I also feel peaceful going into this. I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else. Well I better go. Your daddy just got out of the shower and we are going to meet your grandparents for dinner. Love you. COME soon!!!!!!!!!!! Please.... But you know... whenever you think is best for you. God's timing and all that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment