Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools!!!

Dear Elijah,
I woke up this morning determined not to have an April Fools day baby, but as the day went on, I thought, WHATEVER! I would LOVE to have an April Fools Day baby. If it means I would be holding you soon :) Didn't happen though. BUT!!! I am very happy we made it to April. I kind of liked the idea of you being an April baby. I love the sound of that :) Plus I saw your daddy looking at your birthstones on-line, and yours will now be a beautiful diamond! Just like you are... :) I went to Starbucks with your Nina Melissa today because if she didn't come get me and take me out, I would have baked about 3 dozen chocolate cookies, 2 loafs of banana bread, and would have begun to wash already clean laundry! Hahahaha. Your daddy has been at work all day and as of right now I am playing the waiting game with you, so it's good to keep busy! I went with your Nina to the gym to meet your daddy since she trains with him. That was so fun! I worked out a little on the bike, and also tried a mini arm work out. Plus, your daddy looks awesome at work, and I love watching him do his thing. He's good! I had contractions last night, but they were soooooooooo far apart, and not worth getting excited about ;) haha. We are on our way to your cousin Katelynne's Birthday pretty soon here. Her real birthday is tomorrow though :) You guys are going to have close B-days! How fun :) Well, Happy April Fools day Eli. I woke your dad up telling him my pinky toe fell off and he was so confused... Then I screamed APRIL FOOLS, and he rolled over and laughed. I have thee best April Fools joke at my disposal right now with you being so close to birth, but I could not do that to people. I think that would be mean, and would feel bad. Hahaha... Plus I want people to actually believe me when it really happens! Love you!

April 1st!!!!!

We made it to April baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment