Tuesday, April 12, 2011

3 Days and Counting...

Dear Elijah,
Here we are 3 days after our due date and feeling good. I don't want to be feeling good though, but I am. Hahaha. I slept well last night because I had no contractions. Just a few sharp pains, and that was it. This morning your daddy and I went for a long walk around the neighborhood, but still no contractions. So I ate some Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream! That was yummy! Your daddy just had to leave for work, so I'm going to be keeping busy cleaning and trying to stay active. Also, I have some projects I want to finish up :) I might dance around a little too. My own private dance party in the living room. I can do whatever moves I want since no one is here to see me! I love being alone sometimes so that I can let loose, and be weird. Although I do that when your daddy is here too. He has told me before, "Where would I ever find your kind of crazy?" Haha.  I LOVE cleaning too, so when your daddy is gone, it's a perfect time to do that. When he is here, I just want to hang out with him. Well Eli, we will see what you do. You are keeping us all on our toes. See you soon hopefully :)


2 comments:

  1. From your side picture you look like you "dropped" Do you feel like Elijah is any lower? Have a tad more breathing room? Usually the baby falls down and out a bit at the end and it looks like that happened from your picture with Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I feel like he has dropped a lot :)Especially when I sit down, my tummy now sits more on my legs!

    ReplyDelete