Sunday, April 3, 2011

Morning Blues Turned to Daytime Fun!

                                                         Dear Elijah,
This morning I found myself extremely tired!I took a shower to try and get ready for church, but then ended up falling asleep again. Your daddy had to go to church without me today. I needed more rest then usual. I think all these days of anticipating you, and having contractions had taken their toll on me. You were squirming around all day today! and tonight when I was eating dinner with family, you kept kicking me in the ribs! Haha... I told you, if you want more room to kick around, and if you need some attention, I would gladly give that to you :) Just come on out! Haha... Our morning was fighting off nauseousness, and trying to peel myself out of bed. Also, I was texting with my Nina (Tia Dolly) asking her about her experience with labour and contractions, and how she knew... All kinds of questions. I'm trying to learn other peoples experiences so that I may better understand what's happening with you and me :) She was a doll, and humored me for the morning ;) You were up and moving, but mommy was not! When your daddy came home from church he asked if I would like to get out and I jumped at that chance. Getting my mind of of going into labour was the best thing for me today. So we met up with two sets of your grandparents, your uncle Jake and uncle C.J. for sandwiches and Bocci Ball down by the San Pedro Fountains! It was nice and refreshing to get out and be active. Your daddy and I lost our first game, and then came back and won in a second game. Good times! All 4 teams got to win once, so that was nice. After Bocci we went to meet up with your Nina at Starbucks and visited with her and your uncle C.J. for a long while. Then we met up with our cousins Oscar, and Erica for some dinner because they happened to be in our neck of the woods. What a FULL and fun day! I'm so glad lots of our family surrounded us today. It was all impromptu, but just what I needed to keep my mind and body busy. I measured my waist today and have gained 2 inches since your baby showers! I knew it! I feel so much bigger! Well, I love you little guy. Come out soon. We want to meet you!!! By the way we are officially in the 40TH WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
40 inches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment