Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Joys of Motherhood

Dear Elijah,
Oh my goodness Elijah, today was thee funniest day ever with you :) We had to get up and get ready for an appointment we had this morning at 10am. We woke up to you yawning and looking all cute, making sweet noises. Last night I had changed you a few times and fed you a few times, and then you ended up sleeping next to mommy on mommy's side of the bed for the last part of the morning. When we were all awake, I fed you and then your daddy was going to change you while I got ready. Our plans quickly changed. You peed on your daddy and he needed my help. So I walk in and saw that you were laying in a puddle of pee and your daddy was trying to pick you up and then you pooped on him! Hahahahahahahahahahaha. So I went for the wash cloth, and your daddy said, lets just jump in the bath real quick. So I ran the bath water while your daddy cleaned up your potty mess. The fun part is that time was flying and your mommy and daddy still looked like we just woke up with our messy hair, and P.J.'s on. Hahaha... So we bathed you and mommy dressed you while daddy took a shower. I fed you again, pumped so that we could bring a bottle for you in case the meeting went long, and ate some breakfast. Then your daddy watched you while I got the rest of the way ready :) What a morning, but we made it on time! Then after the meeting when we got home, repeat that process above but insert your mommy as the one who got pooped and peed on! So needless to say we did a lot of laundry today! It's like you know when we take off your diaper, that's when you can get us! heehee. Silly boy :) We thought it was hilarious because your little face expressions were so confused as to why we were so frantic looking for the closest towel, wash cloth, or wet wipe to protect ourselves! Hahaha. You have the cutest face in all the world. We just can't be mad at you! I love you baby boy. You are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment