Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Walking Walking Walking...

Dear Elijah,
Well, you might just surprise us all and come on your actual due date! Hahaha. I went for a 4mile walk yesterday with your Nina Melissa, and then today we did the same thing. It feels so good to get out there and exercise a bit. Walking might even help you come earlier rather than later ;) Last night I woke up your dad and told him I was forlorn. I wanted to feel pain last night, but alas, there was none! He hugged me and was very sweet, and then went back to sleep. Heehee... Poor guy was probably half awake. I am tired of these tiny contractions! Bring on the pain baby! Hahahaha... I don't care if I'm singing another tune when it actually does come. It's inevitable, so I might as well wish for it, and then scream and cry later! Hahaha. Your daddy is at work today at his new job. Second day on the job, and I am glad he is going to be there for the whole shift this time ;) I felt bad for pulling him out of work yesterday. I am trying to take a picture of you and mommy every day now until you get here. They are going to be our last few tummy shots! (tear) So I want to capture our last few days together with you inside of there... Never thought I would have a tummy like this, so I think it's pretty cool. You make me look cool Eli! I don't mind the big tummy knowing you're in there! Love ya!
There you are today! What a huge baby bump!

You are so cute!

40th week!

No comments:

Post a Comment