Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lets See......

Dear Elijah,
Well we go to the doctor in about a half hour! I wonder what she is going to say now? Hmmm. I can guess it will be something like, "You are ready! I didn't think I was going to see you today! Well, if you don't go into to labor today or tomorrow, I guess we will schedule you to be induced." I think I got that right on. We shall see... I'll update you in the next letter. Hahaha... Once again, All last night I was having contractions that were about 6v minutes apart for four hours. You love to play tricks on mommy and daddy, but we are so relaxed about it now, that when you actually do come, I have a feeling we might have a hard time taking it seriously! Hahaha... Oh gosh! Well this morning your dad and I were hanging out in your room talking about how we were rushing to get it all ready for you! Hahaha, and we thought it was funny since you are taking your sweet time now! Well, at least we have never been more ready. :) Your Nina Melissa has been so awesome during this time. She sees me almost everyday, takes me to Starbucks, goes on walks with me, takes me to my doctor appointments when your dad is working, and has been so helpful! We are very thankful :) Well, I better get going to our appointment. Love you :)
You and mommy 5 days after your due date! :)

All of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment