Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dear Elijah,
Well here we are! 3 days into our 40th week and 3 days away from your actual due date!!! I went on a 2 mile walk this morning with your Nina Melissa again! It's been so nice, and it makes me feel good. Then I went with her to the gym while she trained with your daddy, and I sat on an exercise ball and ate some yogurt ;) Haha. Your daddy and I got some time in between clients to rest at home together, and now he is off to work again! You have been moving ALL DAY LONG!!! Right when I woke up this morning, through the walk, and still right now you are squirming around in there. I seriously don't think you have stopped to sleep today! So funny... I am hoping to see you soon here buddy. We are so close to the day you are "supposed" to arrive, but if you want to, you can come earlier. That would be fine :) Or later, I guess... But not too much later, or they are going to make you come out. That's not very nice, so I hope you come on your own :) Heehee. I love you! Can't wait to see you! Ouch! You just got me in the ribs again... So cute :) Here are some pictures of us today!
3 days baby!

3 days into our 40th week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment