Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Nina!

Dear Elijah,
Today is not only your DUE DATE, but it's your Nina Melissa's birthday! Although it's early this morning as I'm writing this, I have my doubts you will come today. That would be too perfect, and kind of crazy to be born on your actual due date. Hahaha... Although, I would LOVE it :) You are not an easy one to read Mr. Last night Mommy had contractions for 4 hours again! They were all 5 minutes apart, and they told us not to go in unless they are 3-4 minutes apart. So there we were again last night timing mommy's contraction, and watching T.V. to keep our minds off it, since we've been through this whole song and dance before. Hahaha... I finally just went to bed and slept through most of the night. Got up a couple times from pressure, not pain exactly. But then it would leave and I would be fine :) I made banana bread last night just in case we did have to go to the hospital, for people to eat in the waiting room :) Also, because it's your Nina's B-day and I wanted her to have some sort of treat ;)

Oh my goodness you were moving sooooooooo much last night when I went to bed. You were moving my whole upper body a little bit while your daddy was reading to us. We just started reading the Gospel of Mark, and were continuing to read that. We prayed together for you, and I could have sworn you were doing some sort of aerobic work out! Hahaha... It was cool.  Well, our eyes and thoughts are on you today baby Elijah. We love you and can't wait for your appearance. This is a picture of us last night, waiting out the contractions!
Last day before your due date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment