Thursday, April 7, 2011

Givin In... Hahahaha

Dear Elijah,
Even though I do not believe that any of these crazy inducing things work, I figure I'm 2 days away from our due date, and I want you to be able to come naturally, so I tried the pineapple thing. Hahahahaha... I would rather try something like pineapples rather than the doctors injecting me with an inducing drug! But if it ends up going there, I know God is good, and will prepare our bodies for that. So I guess it can't hurt to eat a WHOLE pineapple. :) We'll see if the rumors are true. I have two more fresh ones waiting to be eaten. My mouth started to burn though, so for right now I'm taking a break. The doctor appointment went great. I am almost at 4 centimeters this time, so a tiny bit further than last time. She said that everything is good and ready and now we are just waiting for the contractions to come. She said once those start, I should roll right into labour. We'll see... ;) After the appointment, my sister (your Nina) and I went to the store and bought 3 pineapples, and she cut one up for me, and yes, I ate the whole thing... It may be a long time before I will ever want a pineapple after today! Love you!
Here it goes!!!

What a nice auntie :)

That's a lot of pineapple.......

3 comments:

  1. :) I was 5 centimeters dialiated when I went into labor with Aiden! It was awesome...It's an extra 5 centimeters you don't have to work for during your labor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was 4 cm for 2 weeks before I went into my first labor, 19 days late. God's timing is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you- there's a reflex point behind the ankles- massage them -it might help :) Also I miss you lots and am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete